Position: Vice President, Capital Projects
Location: Akwa Ibom
Our Client, a leading Agro/Food processing company is looking to attract a highly experienced construction professional and/or engineer (civil, structural) to be solely responsible for quickly completing capital projects, managing project, procurement, and vendor management (parts, construction firms, etc.)
- Provide strategic liaison with the CTO on matters related to the project management, construction, and optimization of capital projects, generally factories and the Organization’s agro/food pre-processing technology.
- Detailed knowledge of the construction timeline and, in cooperation with the contractor, plan to ensure that information, materials and equipment are delivered ahead of time to avoid any delays.
- Oversee, with commissioning team and Operations team, the installation of new equipment
- Professional engineer with extensive independent drafting and planning, ideally with AutoCAD technologies. Ideally employed by a private equity-backed firm or other fast-paced business environments
- Analytical/Modeling Capability: Exceptional ability to plan projects (Gant charts, Excel, etc.)
- Dependency Mitigation: Anticipates and mitigate bottlenecks; mindset of delays being unacceptable
- Zero Defect, Analytical Tactician: Instinctive financial modeler, quick estimator, error-free analyzer
- Strategist: Fully grasps Firm priorities and is a leading contributor to strategic optimizations
Please send CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org subject “VP Projects” if you meet the requirements above and you will be contacted shortly after.