Our client a leading food company in Africa, is seeking to hire qualified and highly motivated individual to take up the role of a Treasurer in Lagos.
• Formulate Strategic Treasury document for the Business
• Supervises, motivates and leads teams by identifying roles and providing guidance on service output and quality.
• Supervise all incoming and outgoing banking transactions on behalf of the company
• Recommend and implement necessary controls and policies to safeguard cash assets of the business (covering receipt, custody and disbursement of cash and other financial information)
• Coordinate the process of fund raise and provide all required information in conjunction with the Financial Adviser
• Review statements and provide advice on issues pertaining to business finance
• Advice the business on changing macro & micro economic indices and contemporary financial regulations as may be applicable to the business.
• Advice the business regarding investments and loans
• Oversee the process of deployment of POS to all outlets
• Ensure proper reconciliation of sales proceeds and implement necessary controls to ensure sales proceeds are fully remitted to the company accounts (cash, mobile money operators, POS and other payment channels)
• Establish reporting procedures and ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines
• Ensure that appropriate finance systems are maintained and that all procedures/controls are implemented
• Ensure that all accounting records are in compliance with the approved policies and accounting standards
• Oversee the proper maintenance of the organisation’s accounting records and ensure compliance with tax and taxation agencies, including all other statutory and regulatory requirements
• A good first degree in Accounting or Banking and Finance or related studies
• Possession of a Post graduate degree in Accounting/Finance or related field is an added advantage
• Membership of the ACCA, ICAN, CIS or any other related professional qualification is required.
• Minimum of 8 years in Treasury or core Finance role with at least 3 years in Management capacity.
If you meet the above requirement, kindly share your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.