Job Objectives: Responsible for products for secondary distribution to approved points-of-sales. Optimize vehicle utilization, Drivers management, Cold chain structure management, Logistics Process Management, Stakeholders Management (Internal & External).
Roles And Responsibilities:
Logistics Network Design:
● Ensure that the logistics network is developed to effectively support all services provided by the Logistics department.
● To ensure efficiency and effectiveness in service delivery.
● Plan and monitor inbound and outbound deliveries.
● Communicating, negotiating and resolving issues with stakeholders.
Optimal use of resources:
● Optimal use of resources (Drivers, Trucks and Time) to ensure cost savings.
● Ensure adequate OTD and vehicle TAT.
● Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost.
Distribution Channel Management:
● Ensure quality and timely product delivery to various locations and distribution outlets as scheduled
● Ensure optimal use of fleet Drivers through planning.
● Managing and developing logistics staff. Logistics Process Management:
● Ensure compliance with departmental processes and procedures.
● Oversee compliance with regulatory requirements and renewal of fleet documents.
● Ensure adequate build-up of the Logistics & Distribution module on the company’s ERP. Operations
Reporting and Analytics:
● Performance metrics reporting and data analysis to identify tasks that need improvement and maximise opportunities.
● Develop budgets, track expenditures and control the financial budget.
● Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, sales, logistics, or business administration.
● At least 4 years experience handling Logistics.
If you meet with the above requirements, kindly forward your cv in word format to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.