Reports to: HR Director
The successful candidate is expected to develop and implement an organization wide training and development strategy that will facilitate and drive individual development and capacity building as well as ensure effective coordination of activities (i.e. adequate human resource planning, counseling & training) in line with organisational requirements.
- Coordinate development and evaluation of employee development policies and procedures
- Ensure embedment of my client’s objectives and plans into future training needs
- Ensure an appropriate learning system in order to promote the desired proficiency level for every participant
- Promote, develop and implement effective result orientation, learning and feedback mechanisms to provide input for the continuous development of the company’s people learning and development strategy and employee development plan.
- Analyse training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs
- Oversee training and development programs of staff across the organization
- Perform weekly store visit and training performance evaluation.
- Ensure consistency in the delivery and application of training standards across the business and oversees the planning, prioritization, and development of new training programs and initiatives, ensuring that these programs and initiatives are consistent with the business overall strategies, objectives, and needs.
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Develop and implement an employee mentoring programme for the business.
- Drive the development and deployment of a competency framework for the business.
- Coordinate the development of a talent management strategy for the business.
- Minimum of 8 years in Human Resources specifically training and development experience in a similar role in a multi-site, structured environment and/or in a Consulting firm
- Membership of the CIPM, CIPD, HRBP, SHRM or any other related professional qualification is required.
- Possession of a Post graduate degree in Human Resource Management / Business Administration or related degree is an added advantage
If you meet the above requirement, kindly share your CV in word format to email@example.com with the job title as subject of the mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.