Our Client a Top FMCG company into Distribution and Marketing of Healthcare products in Lagos is looking to engage the services of a chartered Finance Professional to join the team.
- This position will provide financial analysis necessary to underpin and determine key corporate decisions.
- The individual must be highly proficient in business modelling and forecasting, and business planning in terms on Inventory replenishment, Client Claims and debtor’s management.
- Experienced in developing information memorandum and analysing financial data to come up with recommended strategies and structures, including areas such as business reporting, optimising management and use of company resources as well as targeting clients and business lines.
- Chartered Accountant (ICAN)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a directly relatable subject matter, i.e. Finance, Accounting, Economics
- Extensive experience with analysing high volume organization in distribution business of goods & products
- At least 7 years of financial management responsibilities including day-to-day operation activity
- Proven strategic financial analysis skills including proficiency in excel, writing business plans from scratch without any assistance, financial modelling, proposals, and presentations to differing audiences
- Detail Oriented and highly organized
If you meet the requirement, Kindly share CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and use AFM as subject of the mail.