Our Client a leading food Company is looking to engage an experienced Senior Business Analyst/Investor Relations to join their team.
• Identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
• Evaluating the performance of project teams to ensure that targets and deadlines are met.
• Acting as a liaison between business operations and IT Team.
• Supervising the implementation of new products and evaluating how these will perform on the market.
• Identifying and initiating projects; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results
• Identify, creating and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level.
• Focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid.
• Developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones.
• Providing and supporting the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
• Identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results.
• Recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities
• Handling investor/bondholder queries, reports and relations
• Creating & developing monthly reports.
• Degree in Business Analysis/ Management, Accounting Data Science or Information Technology
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Business Analysis
• Private equity/investment banking is an advantage
• Proven training in Business Process, Strategy and Modelling
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Very strong reporting and presenting skills
• QSR Experience is a plus
• The ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Data analysis – Must have proficiency with SQL, Microsoft Excel
If you meet the above requirement, kindly share your CV in word format to email@example.com with the title of the role as the subject of the mail.