Position: Research and Development Manager
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Our Client, a global FMCG company is looking to attract a highly experienced R & D manager to assist the senior R & D manager in research activities and participate in all research processes by providing effective monitoring of both newly developed and reformulated products, line process evaluation and improvements at all time.
RESPONSIBLE TO: SNR RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
RESPONSIBLE FOR: R & D PROCESS & PROJECT OFFICERS
- Involvement in all new product & process development / line improvement programs.
- Providing the senior R&D manager with important but realizable technical research information via idea generation / knowledge as regards current opportunities in the new global technological developments.
- Conducting periodic work studies on line processes by identifying the bottleneck in the operational processes and suggesting ways to prevent reoccurrence / possibly avert them by providing correct interpretation of the scientific data generated during the work-study.
- Ensure that proper stability study/ shelf life are carried out particularly on newly developed products ( with special attention on products that are easily susceptible to microbial attack ) & provide regular reports on all observations
- Assist the snr R & D in the search for technological design /concepts that will facilitate research processes.
1. The potential candidate must have BSc degree in food science & technology, industrial chemistry, chemistry or biochemistry with minimum cognate experience in R&D of 5- 8 years in food & beverages industries.
2. Must be computer literate and very versatile with good basic chemistry background.
3. Must have good communication skills and ability to interpret scientific data easily.
Please send CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “R & D Manager” if you meet the requirements above and you will be contacted shortly after.
Kindly share among relevant networks.