Job Title: Regional Admin Coordinator
Location: Asaba, Delta State
Reporting to: Regional Manager
Job Summary State
This position exists to provide support in the regions, procurement, inventory management, fleet management Asset management, Admin and HR. The Admin Officer will be responsible for bi-weekly stock report on tally, monthly fleet report, vehicle maintenance monthly report and in charge of procurement processes (from request to quote to issuance of PO) and monthly procurement report.
This position exists to provide support in the regions in procurement, inventory management, fleet management Asset management, Admin and HR. The Admin Officer will be responsible for bi-weekly stock report on tally, fleet report, vehicle maintenance monthly report and in charge of procurement processes (from request to quote to issuance of PO)
The Admin officers in various regions will work in collaboration with the Regional Manager, Inventory and Asset Management Coordinator, Fleet Coordinator and the Senior Procurement Officer to coordinate the PILAM unit in the Regions.
- Manage Procurement Process
- Maintain Vendor List
- Treat all Procurement Request Form (PRF) in his/her region by sending out request for quote to vendors on the Vendor list, evaluate quotation, Organise Procurement Committee (PC) meeting when required and issuance of PO
- Procurement above the region threshold, forward to Support office
- Send weekly Procurement Report
- Fleet Management
- Manage the usage of the daily vehicle Checklist/Fleet visit
- Manage the usage of the fuel voucher & Total card
- Send monthly, the fuel receipts and maintenance invoices
- Maintain vehicle files in your region
- Inventory and Stock Management
- Maintaining accurate records of stock movement in and out of the warehouse daily.
- Posting & documentation of all goods receipt and stock consumption as it happens on a daily basis
- Synchronizing of all inventory postings at the Regional office with Support Office Central Store database on a weekly basis and as at when due.
- Carrying out weekly cycle count to determine Critical Stock consumption rates and interpreting same into the following reports:
- Critical Stock Report
- CPFR (Collaborative Planning, Forecast & Replenishment) Report
- Prompt treatment of all material requisitions and issuing of stock items to User departments, Outreach teams and Field officers daily.
- Maintaining GWP (Good Warehouse Practice) and HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) standards through:
- tidy shelving, racking system/ store arrangement,
- FEFO (First Expired First Out),
- FIFO (First In First Out),
- Stock Codification/ labelling
- use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) at all time
- Give monthly report on expired drugs and medical consumables.
- Asset Management
- Manage the asset register
- Maintain record of asset movement and acquisition
- Administrative Support for Centre
- Facility Management of all the Centre
- Inventory Management
- Manage Procurement request from the centres
- Human Resource Management
- Creating files for Team Members
- Ensure the timely submission of Timesheets
- Help in getting work tools for Team Members
- Essential: Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement & Stores Management, Commerce, or Business Administration.
- Essential: Fluency in English (Written, Spoken and Reading)
- A professional Qualification in Procurement, Logistics or Inventory Management will be an advantage
Experience & Skills
- Previous work experience required:
Essential: Considerable (3- 4 years) full-time professional-level experience involving the Procurement, Logistics, Administration and Inventory Management. Working on international procurement transactions; Experience with direct supervision of personnel.
Desirable: Knowledge and experience in a health/medical or NGO organizations; experience in working in donor funded programmes.
- Technical knowledge or skills
Essential: Supply Chain and Admin, knowledge of ERP packages (Tally) will be an advantage, MS Office programs and professional certification in view.
- Organizational skills
The Admin Officer should have the following skill sets: communication, active listening and learning, coordination, judgment and decision making, organization, time management, writing, service orientation, negotiation, and mathematics
If you meet the above requirement, kindly share CV in word format to email@example.com and use Job title as subject of the mail.