Job Description – Recruitment Manager
Job Vacancy: Recruitment Manager – Full time
Location: Lagos Salary: Negotiable
The job holder will lead proactive initiatives in sourcing and acquiring top talent for both present and future people need for the Business.
Key responsibilities include;
Strategic Planning & Implementation
- Support with alignment of the company’s strategic objectives and short, medium and long term goals
- Develop knowledge base within and understanding of each business divisions’ people need and anticipate talent challenges
- Build and maintain communication with candidate pipeline and ensure continuous business and HR interaction with key talents
- Utilize business budget, HR plans and/or Staffing Budget to develop proactive candidate talent pipelines through sourcing channels including targeted recruitment campaigns, internet searches, networking groups, social media, database search, referrals and advertising.
- Track record of delivering high quality candidate shortlists on time and within budget in a high volume headhunting, retail, food or corporate recruitment environment
- Conduct thorough prescreening of candidates as required and provide detailed documentation and recommendations to the Recruitment team
- Oversee the search, availability and recruitment of the entire division’s needed resources within the stipulated time.
- Plan and manage new employees’ orientation programs ensuring that the programs stimulate positive attitude towards the Division/Company goals.
- Have a thorough understanding of the requirements of the Human Resources needed by the division for an effective achievement of the division’s goals and objectives.
- Plan the resources available and those also required in alignment with the skills needed for the division’s businesses.
- Manage the ‘total cost to company (CTC)’ of the employees in alignment with the budgetary conveniences of the businesses.
- Ensure only credible employees are recruited any given time
- Share sourcing best practices with recruitment team
- Ensure compliance to the labour laws of the government
- Ensure employees and expatriates are aware of the laws of the government and that they comply adequately thereafter avoiding company representation of defaults.
- Ensure adequate compliance to all company policies, internal control processes and approved processes
- Keep the records; documents and files relating to all candidates and staff
- Track the in and out of the files and the document contents of the file
- Ensure all due correspondences, memos, reports and certificates are tracked in each employees files
- Performs any other related task as may be assigned from time to time
- A good first degree in social/management/physical sciences Possession of a Post graduate degree in Human Resources/Business Administration or related field is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5-6 years’ experience in a similar role
- Membership of the CIPM, PHRI, CIPD or any other related professional qualification is required.