JOB TITLE: Product Manager
REPORTS TO: Head Marketing
Our Client, a leading Pharmaceutical company is looking to recruit a Product Manager who will be responsible for developing and implementing brand plans, managing external customers and vendors while establishing the companies goals and objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish the company/business unit goal and objectives.
- Develop and implement brand plans and projects for new and existing products
- Effective management of BDEs, external customers and vendors
- Performance on approved budget as well as advert and promotional expenses management
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Conduct product knowledge for BDEs
- Develop marketing activities within agreed budgets
- Conduct field trips and work with sales team to ensure implementation of brand plans and effective deployment and use of promotional items.
- Analyse customer feedbacks, current market conditions and competitors’’ activities.
- Periodic review of brand plans
- A Bsc Degree in Sciences and Pharmacy
- MBA in Sales/Marketing will be an added an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience preferably in the pharmaceutical industries.
Please send CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Product Manager”. If you meet the requirement above you will be contacted shortly after.