Title: Pricing And Margin Analyst
Our Client in the Pharmaceutical Industry is looking for a professional to join their team as a Pricing and Margin Analyst.
● Develops and manages the pricing strategy for all the product. This will involve developing a strategy for collation and use of market information & customer data to inform pricing decisions as well as maintaining pricing databases across all facilities.
● Understanding of various pricing strategies including value-based pricing and assess pricing and market access risks associated with any price changes.
● Presents pricing analysis at monthly strategy meetings, with insights, trends, and suggestions. Provides insight into reports developed, highlighting areas of success and lost opportunity.
● Drives improvements in margin through weekly verbal and written communications with the teams including upselling of margin optimized lines to improve mix, margin, and profitability.
● Drives improvements in sales: Weekly review to ensure that targeted customer, category and product margins are achieved.
● Proactively gathers market data for pricing new products. Reviews market trends for pricing opportunities to optimize revenues.
● Reviews and approves prices outside agreed price bands.
● contributes value-added perspectives or advisory services that are important to decision making.
● Supports project work as required across the team e.g. gathering pricing and market pricing intelligence.
● An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines.
● A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
● A self-starter who can successfully manage a diverse set of concurrent initiatives to create strong business outcomes.
● Capable of collaborating and building strong relationships internally and externally
● Accountable and results orientated, with strong analytical acumen and approach.
● Can make decisions and solve issues despite a high amount of ambiguity.
● Proficient Excel skills, and ability to manipulate and interpret complex data files.
● Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills: Ability to work between sales and, finance.
● People management skills: Able to develop and motivate direct reports
● Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
● Experience in the health domain either working with multinational pharmaceutical
companies, clinician settings, Tech, or other healthcare services is a plus.
● Ability to remain calm under pressure and enjoys working within a fast paced
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, research, statistics, math, economics, or related analytical discipline preferred
- At least 5years of professional experience within pricing strategy development, sales, trading, commercial or in a retail business environment.
- Strong use of analytics, user research, and business cases to drive decisions and improve product pricing.
If you meet the requirement, Kindly share CV in word format to email@example.com with job title as subject of the mail. Only Qualified candidates will be contacted.