Location: London, UK
- •Communicating with the managers regarding upcoming projects or changes in operations that may affect the department
- •Monitoring compliance with safety regulations and safety training requirements, such as OSHA requirements for construction jobs
- •Monitoring the performance of departmental supervisors to ensure that they are meeting performance standards and addressing any issues that may arise
- •Reviewing data from previous years to predict future demand for products or services
- •Developing and maintaining relationships with vendors to ensure an adequate supply of materials or equipment
- •Reviewing reports produced by staff members on their progress towards goals and offering feedback if needed
- •Evaluating current operations and making recommendations for improvement based on data analysis
- •Reviewing employee performance to ensure that they are meeting company standards and communicating with supervisors about any issues that arise
- •Reviewing employee training records to ensure that employees are receiving the training they need to perform their jobs safely and effectively
- REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- BA or BS in operations management, business, engineering, or related field
- 10+ years plant operations
- Proven supervisory skills and demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrated understanding of Lean Manufacturing concepts
- Certification in production and inventory management as well as quality control.
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific plant equipment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Kindly apply to firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet these requirements and you will be contacted shortly after.
Job Category: Plant Management
Job Location: London UK