Our client, a leading multinational alcohol beverage company, is seeking to hire qualified and highly motivated individual to take up the role of an ON TRADE MANAGER in Lagos.
- Execute the trade/marketing activities on PVA to accounts to meet customer and consumer objectives as described in the cycle plan
- Negotiate retail Hotspots Ensure visibility of PRN brands & POS based on communication strategy following guidelines set by the Trade Marketing
- Activation: In accordance with agreed business or account specific activity calendar, deploy activation against select premium+ account
- Develop and adhere to a well-defined work programme and route plan as agreed manager
- Actively participate in business development projects (e.g., trade incentive schemes, internal brand awareness campaigns, etc.)
- Ensure attendance of all approved training activities and show visible application of acquired knowledge
- Ensure Implementation and control of commercial policy and contractual agreement with accounts as per pre-agreed standards.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with KDs /KD team to ensure distribution of PRN brands while owning the total outcome (Volume, Distribution, Assortment & Receivables)
- Graduate with 2-3 years commercial experience in related field. .
- Experience of managing remote teams
- Great People and Influencing Skills
- Great communication skills –written and verbal
- Analytical skills
If you meet the above requirement, kindly share your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.