Position: National Sales Manager
Our client a fast growing FMCG Food company is looking to employ the services of an experienced National Sales Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring that the company’s/corporate sales target monthly/quarterly/yearly is met unfailingly
- Develop and execute strategies to achieve sales targets for each product line
- Plan and Deliver periodic sales targets.
- Develop new customer base and generate strategies that grow share of pocket, market shares, improve customer experience and drive growth of all product lines.
- Ensuring finished products are embedded in the markets with key focus on relevant customer targets.
- Supervises all activities of the Trade Market Development/ Sales teams.
- Day to Day Management – To manage the day to day operations of the company sales operation by providing guidance, encouraging team work and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
- To identify consumer base in given industrial segment, approach and promote the given product range, build the sale and service the account regularly.
- To deal with customer complaints/grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, scope of new product development and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e. market information report, market threats, and competitor’s initiatives etc. to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- Sales Growth Targets – To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
Customer Relationship – To maintain good customer base, manager customer relations, facilitate business