Title: National Sales Manager
Our Client, a Pharmaceutical Company is looking to engage the services of a National Sales manager to head its affair within the region.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the RSM’s
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Keep abreast of new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- A Pharmacist is a good fit, but not a must.
- Previous working experience as a National Sales Manager for at least 5years with a minimum of 10-12years working experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- In depth knowledge of managing a high performance sales team
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Customer oriented with strong negotiation skills
- Analytical and data driven problem solver
- Hands on experience with CRM software
- Applicable experience of sales performance metrics
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
If you meet the requirement, kindly share your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with NSM as subject of the mail, only the qualified candidates will be contacted.