Location: Lagos (Not remote)
Designing and developing advanced Mobile applications for the Android and IOS platform. Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. Work with outside data sources and APIs. Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications. Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
- 3 years proven working experience in Android app development and should have published at least one original Android app
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life.
Kindly send CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com with subject as “Chief Engineer” if you meet the requirements above and you will be contacted shortly after.
Kindly share among relevant networks.