Our Client a leading FMCG Company is looking to engage a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the overall management of designated brand/category/unit to deliver on deliver on category/ business growth objectives. Drive category growth agenda through base business growth and new product introduction through the development and implementation of brand / category/ marketing initiatives to time and budget
- Work with CM and Regional Marketing Director/ team to lead the local development and execution of marketing strategies for brand / category and other identified opportunities for profitable growth for the business
- Accountable for achievement of brand (s)/ category contract volume, value, market share, distribution and equity objectives/ targets agreed with Top management
- Create and execute consumer/shopper support initiatives and where required channel support strategies, in line with brand positioning
- Drive superior execution of brand activities ABOVE and BELOW the line, that would deliver for the consumer and customer
- Utilize research / insights to deliver develop winning strategies /initiatives for brand/ category that would deliver consumer and customer demand
- Review performance of marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Lead the processes of forecasting and NPD (volumes/ projects/ spends/ within category/ marketing team to ensure reliable delivery of the plans.
- Also oversee on-time delivery of agreed NPD initiatives to market and management of launched products through launch / growth phase
- Collaborate cross the business/ group to deliver plans to time and cost
- Manage marketing investments/ assets for brands/ category to deliver agreed objectives; also maintain strong interface with Finance team for tracking brand/ category budgets
- Team – Lead, manage, motivate and develop brand management team to ensure they deliver and grow
- Work effectively with key internal units as well as external partner agencies in liaison with regional marketing as may be required
- Play role in the leadership of wider management team and marketing in particular to enable best for business decisions to be made
- A good 1st degree, masters’ degree or an MBA (desirable but not compulsory) , from reputable university
- At least 8-10 years brand / marketing management experience in Food and None Food (including creation and management of the marketing mix)
- Must exhibit strong analytical skills as well as judgment and business sense ( be able see issues in financial and commercial terms)
- Must be proactive, have external orientation and be conversant with developments in the macro-environment
- Must have good track record of executing marketing plans in a multilayered and fast changing environment, be flexible and open minded
If you meet the above requirement, kindly share CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org and use job title as subject of the role. Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.