Our Client a Chemical manufacturing Company is looking to engage an experienced professional to join their team.
- Research and evaluate new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights.
- Execute marketing strategy and the execution of plans for existing products.
- Serve as a partner to finance and product development in determining the viability of potential markets before the production of a product.
- Work with product development teams to manage new product development.
- Manage launch campaigns for new products.
- Manage distribution channels for products.
- Ensure effective, branded marketing communications, including the company website, print communication, and advertising.
- Manage media and marketing staff and external PR agencies.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Sales, Marketing and Branding.
- Experience in Chemical, building materials is priority, but other FMCG experience is also welcomed
- Education: At a minimum, you should have a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a related field. A master’s degree in business or marketing is preferred.
- Communication, Digital and Leadership skills are also priority.
If you meet the above requirement, kindly share your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org using job title as subject of the role.
P.S Only qualified candidates will be contacted.