Location: London, UK
•Overseeing marketing department.
•Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
•Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
•Communicating the marketing plan.
•Researching demand for our products and services.
•Working with the sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
•Identifying potential customers.
•Developing promotions with advertising managers.
•Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment, and profit-loss projections.
•Compiling lists describing our offerings.
•Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
•Building brand awareness and positioning.
•Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
•Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
•Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
•Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- •Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- •Experience in marketing and running a marketing team.
- •Proven marketing campaign experience.
- •Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- •Strong copywriting skills.
- •Attention to detail.
- •Proven ability to manage budgets.
- •Professional and proactive work ethic.
- •High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- •Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- •Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- •Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Kindly apply to firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet these requirements and you will be contacted shortly after.