Position: Maintenance & Production Manager
Location: Akwa Ibom
Our Client, a leading Agro/Food processing company is looking to attract a highly experienced technical manufacturing professional to be responsible for hitting maintenance & production milestones from commissioning to revenue generation and instrumental in duplicating these results in subsequent plants in the future. You need to be energized about the opportunity to build processes from scratch whilst lasting among equally ambitious, energetic and talented teams.
- Provide strategic leadership and execution of activities alongside effective leadership of teams on site and the production shop floor.
- Creatively & rigorously making the right investments in technology to improve performance in a
data-backed & highly precise way to show the anticipated upside.
- Building a strong vendor network to ensure that spare parts & material management is impeccable while building & enforcing strong spares & quality protocol.
- Brokering strong & beneficial partnerships in the areas of sales & outbound logistics
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent (preferably Mechanical).
- Demonstrable hands on experience in fabrication, fitting, utilities and plant commissioning at various levels (trainee, technician, manager), working with heavy machinery using bearings, pulleys, motors, heating mechanisms & boiler systems (plus if biomass).
- 6+ years’ experience in a production environment.
- Demonstrable experience in problem solving methodologies/tools.
Please send CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org subject “M&P Manager” if you meet the requirements above and you will be contacted shortly after.