Position: Internal and Digital Communications Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
My Client, a leading retail & manufacturing company is looking to hire an experienced corporate communications manager to join their team.
Purpose of role
Responsible for delivering internal and digital communications in a manner that drives engagement and visibility for employees and the corporate brand.
- Create, edit and deploy communications in line with Internal Communications and Corporate Brand strategy.
- Work with business units to create original content in line with relevant internal communication strategy.
- Liaise with brands and advertising to create visuals and uploading copy, visuals and images for the organization’s website, intranet and other internal communication channels.
- Run and deliver internal and digital campaigns as required.
- Provide communications support and internal consultancy to managers and key projects across the business.
- Manage the company’s internal and digital engagement portals to drive optimum engagement.
- Support the launch and development of new internal communications tools and platforms.
- Support engagement activity (including specific internal surveys, campaigns, town halls, podcasts) Maintain accurate and clearly marked records & archives of communications and materials.
- Optimize all digital platforms (social media, website, electronic publications, etc.) to drive visibility, differentiation and engagement for the Corporate Brand.
- Collaborate with the HR to drive various employee engagement programmes.
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Liaising with brands and advertising to create content and uploading copy, visuals and images for the organization’s website, intranet and other social media channels.
- Provide accurate campaign reports and analysis to business units and management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
- Conduct key word research and web statistics reporting.
- Drive social media engagement and awareness campaigns.
- Constant update and management of the company’s website and all electronic platforms.
- Use web analytics software to monitor performance of Company’s websites and make recommendations for improvement.
Qualifications & Skills
- BSC/ MA in Communications or related field
- A professional qualification in Communications (Internal, Digital or PR).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Internal, Digital and other aspects of Corporate Communications.
- High interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated individual.
- Effective use of digital monitoring and measurement tools for analytics.
- Experience in a communications team, especially internal communications.
- Stakeholder Management skills.
- A successful track record of understanding managing digital trends, new media and digital channels, including website development/management.
- Demonstrated professional writing, speaking, interpersonal and creative skills.
Kindly send a copy of your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org using job title as subject of the mail.