JOB TITLE: HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Responsible For: The overall management and development of all aspects of HR and Talent Management for the company, including:
· Recruitment and Selection
· Performance Management
· Learning and Development
· Talent Management
· Management of the HR department
· Compensation and Benefits
· Employee Relation
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, and working closely with colleagues, the HR Manager ensures that all HR activities and duties are undertaken in accordance with employment law and company policy, ensuring any risk to the business is minimized. The HR Manager leads all HR practices and objectives providing an employee-oriented high performance culture emphasizing quality, productivity, goal attainment.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the role requires a versatile, diverse and experienced HR generalist who has a proven successful record of leading and delivering all aspects of HR Management with dedication and passion, whilst keeping abreast with changes in employment legislation. The HR Manager will be a highly confidential individual who has a full understanding of how each department is running and what is happening at all levels. The HR Manager will use effective people skills to ensure good relationships with all employees and external contacts at all times. The HR Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the HR planning of the company and will produce accurate HR reports on a monthly basis in order to provide accurate information to the Managing Director. Working both in and out of the office, the HR Manager will be expected to manage all workloads associated with the HR department, and live the organisation’s values at all times. The HR Manager must be smart, positive, personable and well-presented.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop and implement the HR and People strategies aligned to the business objectives.
· Be responsible for all HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, mentoring, salary and conditions, contracts, training and development, talent management, succession planning, driving performance appraisals and any other HR related issues).
· Lead the work to regularly review the company’s talent management processes including performance management, resource planning and succession planning.
· Provide insight and recommendations on HR initiatives that can be leveraged to strengthen business results e.g. leadership/development programmes.
· Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
· Liaise with Directors and Managers to understand their HR requirements and ensure they are fully informed of the corporate HR strategy.
· Keep up to date with HR legislation and providing accurate interpretation to Directors and Managers
· To facilitate as a mediator when required to try and resolve employee grievances. · Recruitment duties
· Manage all recruitment needs for the company, including implementing and continually developing a robust recruitment process.
· Overseeing the day-to-day management of the recruitment process, including reviewing job descriptions, website advertising, updating of the company resource plan, sifting and selection of CVs, attending interviews and selecting candidates
· Establish and maintain appropriate systems for identifying, planning, delivering and measuring learning and development.
· Manage a training plan that details required training that is delivered within the agreed/specific time scales and ensure outcomes are appropriately measured and reported on.
· Liaise with the finance department to ensure control of training and development expenditure within agreed budgets.
· Liaise with other managers to understand all necessary aspects of their learning and development needs, and to ensure they are fully informed of corporate learning and development objectives.
· Manage the organisation and delivery of company induction sessions, including writing and delivering the presentations.
· Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
· Bachelors/ Master’s degree in Human Resources or related field
· Proven work experience as HR manager or other HR executive with not less than 10 years’ experience. · Membership of the CIPMN is compulsory
· People oriented and results driven
· Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
· Knowledge of HR systems and databases
· Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
· Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
· In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
If you meet the above requirements, forward your cv in word format to email@example.com using HRM as the subject of the mail.