Purpose of role
The HR Director will develop HR strategies that supports business objectives including areas such as organizational development, partnership, change management, performance coaching, training and development, employee relations, industrial relations and talent management.
- You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects, while positioning the HRM unit as a strategic business partner in the organization’s decision-making.
- Must be able to run end-to-end HR activities in the organization.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of labor regulations in Nigeria and ensure that both the employees and company abide by it.
- Ensure that all recruitment activities and processes are carried out in compliance with Company’s approved policies and procedures.
- Use your vast experience to review and analyze data to identify trends and advise on variety of components impacting employee experience, employee relations concern, performance and retention
- Driving executional excellence and change management to broad-based initiatives including talent reviews, workforce planning, talent analytics and overall process improvements in service to a positive employee experience.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource management or Psychology or BSc Management, Business Administrations etc.
- Relevant professional qualifications of regulatory bodies like CIPMN, SHRM, CIPD etc.
- Minimum of 10years+ of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources including HR Business Partnering, Talent Management and Industrial Relations in Pharmaceutical or FMCG industry. Experience working in a manufacturing(s) organization is also required.
- Excellent knowledge of Nigerian Labour Law
- Post graduate qualifications like Master’s in Business Administration or Industrial-Organizational Psychology or Managerial Psychology is needed
- Experience of developing and implementing HR processes, such as, employee surveys, performance evaluations, employee inductions, etc.
- Strong business, analytics and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and initiative.
If you meet the above requirement, Kindly share CV to email@example.com with job title as subject of the mail.