Position: Health Safety and Environment Manager.
Location: Kaduna Nigeria
Our Client, a global FMCG company is looking to attract a highly experienced HSE Manager to coordinate, design, implement, and communicate the safety, health and environmental programs for the organization of all HSE functions across the organization.
- Key Responsibilities
Drive the implementation of safety programs in line with Organization’s safety, health and environment objectives.
- Enforce safe working practices and ensure lost time incidents are kept to a minimum.
- Carry out facility audits to detect existing or potential accident and health hazards, determine corrective or preventative measures where indicated, and follow-up to ensure measures have been implemented.
- Lead the accident/incident investigation and reporting.
- Advice on the implications of current and emerging health, safety and environment legislations, including evaluation options, making recommendations and generating action plans to ensure compliance
- Design relevant safety training for employees & ensure implementation
Bachelor’s degree in Safety Engineering, environmental science, public or environmental health or any other related courses.
Working knowledge in Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems, Environmental Discharges, Incident Command System, Incident Investigation by using Tripod Beta Tool, HSE Auditing Techniques, HEMP, Radiological Safety.
Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in HSE with 3 years being at senior management level within the FMCG Industry.
Please send CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “HSE Manager” if you meet the requirements above and you will be contacted shortly after.
Kindly share among relevant networks.