Reports to: Marketing Director
The successful candidate will be an excellent corporate entrepreneur, able to scale delivery as a strategic growth driver for West Africa’s largest, fastest growing, and best loved QSR brands. The job holder is responsible to execute on the Company strategy to drive profitable online channel growth and constantly look for potential to increase the sales of the Business.
- Take full P&L accountability for the growth of the delivery business across Nigeria and Ghana
- Maximise growth and profitability from key channel partner relationships
- Work with the marketing team to accelerate digital customer acquisition (SEO, AdWords, Social media) and omnichannel marketing
- Oversee product innovation operations as well as liaisons with different departments.
- Review new technologies while keeping the company at the forefront of developments in the digital marketing space
- Develop weekly sales performance reports to depict company performance across all digital platforms and campaigns and assess against goals(ROI and KPI)
- Review departmental performance and participate in peer review sessions
- Minimum of 8 years digital marketing work experience in a similar role in a related industry (FMCG/QSR).
- Membership of the NIMC, APCN, AAN, or any other related professional qualification is required.
- Possession of a Post graduate degree in Marketing/Business Administration or related degree is an added advantage
If you meet the above requirement, kindly share your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as subject of the mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.