Location: London, UK
- •Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- •Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- •Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- •Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure ongoing feasibility.
- •Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- •Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- •Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- •Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- •Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
- •Preparing procurement reports.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- •Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration.
- •Proven experience managing supply chain operations.
- •Experience using supply chain management software and tools, including Oracle, SAP Ariba, and/or Envision.
- •In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- •Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- •Management and leadership skills.
- •Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- •Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- •Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Kindly apply to email@example.com if you meet these requirements and you will be contacted shortly after.
Job Category: Procurement
Job Location: London UK