Position: Head, Human Resources
Location: Northern, Nigeria
Our Client, a leading food manufacturing company is looking to attract a highly experienced senior HR professional to lead the HR strategy, implementation and operations of all HR functions across the organization.
You will develop, implement and maintain the HR policy framework alongside best practice HR processes and procedures across the entire organization while positioning the HRM unit as a strategic business partner in the organization’s decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Psychology or any other social discipline
- Relevant professional qualifications of regulatory bodies like CIPMN, SHRM, CIPD etc.
- Minimum of 7-12 years rich and relevant post-graduation experience in human resources/personnel management/administrative functions in a reputable organization or reputable organizations
- Post graduate qualifications like Master’s in Business Administration or Master’s in Industrial-Organizational Psychology or Master’s in Managerial Psychology would be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Nigerian Labour Law
Please send CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Head HR” if you meet the requirements above and you will be contacted shortly after.