Position: Head, Human Resources
Our Client, a leading pharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced Human Resources Professional to carry out all HR operations across the organization.
- You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects, while positioning the HRM unit as a strategic business partner in the organization’s decision making.
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
- Organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource management or Psychology or any other social discipline
- Relevant professional qualifications of regulatory bodies like CIPMN, SHRM, CIPD etc.
- Minimum of 10years+ of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources/personnel
management/administrative functions in a similar organization or FMCG industry
- Excellent knowledge of Nigerian Labour Law
- Post graduate qualifications like Master’s in Business Administration or Industrial-Organizational Psychology or Managerial Psychology would be an added advantage
Please send CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Head HR Lagos” if you meet the requirements above and you will be contacted shortly after.