Title: Head, Fast Food Operations
Location: Oyo State
Reporting To: Managing Director
My Client, a diversified consumer goods company is looking to hire a Head, Fast Food Operations who will provide overall leadership and direct supervision for the operations of their fast food unit. He/She will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of the fast food business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
- Design and implement the Fast Food Operations departmental strategy and roadmap to support the overall Organisation strategy
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity of the fast food unit
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Collaborate across the business to relentlessly deliver solutions that will serve evolving customer needs and drive an exceptional customer service culture.
- Enter into negotiations for partnerships with delivery channels as per brand strategy
- Develop and execute reinvestment plans on an annual basis to include opening new Fast Food units, rebuilds, remodels, equipment purchases, etc.
- Accountable for organized, efficient and profitable operations; achieving and maintaining high standards of cleanliness, hospitality, accuracy, product quality and speed of service
- Oversee fast food operations across all outlets, ensuring delivery standards are adhered to.
- Identify home delivery partners and channels for increasing sales through delivery
- Ensure top quality service and products to increase the unit’s recognition, customer affluence, and eventually profits.
- Supervise inventory of food supplies, as well as equipment status and ensuring appropriate restocking and repairing is done.
- Coordinate kitchen staff, and other fast food teams in the preparation, organization and execution of menus and other related activities
- Control Operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
- Partner with the HR department to ensure the objectives of succession plan are met.
- Develop, train, and contribute to continuously improving the knowledge, skills and abilities of the fast food team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional and tactful interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a variety of personalities.
- Strong leadership and managerial and influence skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good level of commercial awareness
- Business Aptitude –ability to manage budgets, schedules and inventory
- Bachelors degree in any business management related field required.
- 10-15 years Fast Food/ Restaurant with minimum of 5 years in a managerial position.
- Experience in sales, marketing or operations in either Retail or FMCG, will be an added advantage.
- Experience negotiating and forming strategic partnerships; vendor relationships and regulatory bodies preferred.
- Proven people management skills particularly with team building and transformational leadership
If you meet the requirements above and you would like to be considered for this role, Kindly send a copy of your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org using Head Fast Food as subject of the mail.