- Give strategic leadership and direction to the pharmaceutical logistics
- business; formulating strategies that will generate/ensure sustainable volume and
value growth of the business.
- Effectively manage the Human Resources component of the business ensuring the systematic development of direct reports and other team members; training, attachments, cross-functional exposure and developmental programmes.
- Source for clients [local and international] whose supply chain requirements are in tandem/provide a synergistic fit with our strategic objectives.
- Design, develop and agree appropriate quality management system for the unit.
- Liaise with Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria (PSN), Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN), Federal & State Ministries of Health, NAFDAC, Standards organisation of Nigeria (SON), FRSC, LASEPA and all other relevant professional/regulatory agencies to ensure operational compliance with stipulated industry requirements; local and international.
- Design practical, efficient and effective supply chain solutions to meet the requirements of various organisations; usually NGOs, in implementing various specialized projects for internationally funded programs e.g. PEPFAR, USAID, DFID.
- Collate and analyse market intelligence information and advice management accordingly to enable appropriate and accurate strategic decisions be taken on issues affecting the business
- Minimum 10years post qualification relevant experience in Supply Chain Management
- A Pharmaceutical degree.
- In depth knowledge in Supply chain and Logistics.
If you meet the requirement, kindly share your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as subject of the mail.