Roles and Responsibilities
|Job Summary||Selecting the right transporter vendor and manage the transporter vendor and the company’s fleet, ensure that full complement of trucks at all times. Responsible for the overall Planning, Rate and Transport Cost, coordinating and managing the fleet including related general administration. Ensure the implementation of the company fleet management policy.|
Responsibilitie • Ensure that required vehicles are available and in top shape so that the company
will be able to distribute productsor render service effectively at a minimal cost.
- Oversee routine and ad hoc maintenance, obtain tags for new vehicles and renew old ones to ensure schedule fleet management.
- Plan and prepare annual Transport budget, expenditures and analyze all financial objectives.
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
- With SCM and Depot Team Maintain and monitor Sales order and Purchase order/PR to organize fleets as per various schedules and requests.
- Facilitate and implement corrective actions and capacity building to manage entire fleet to achieve company objectives.
- Plan, process and execute vehicle purchase and vehicle replacement through efficient settlement in all depot.
- With Depot Team develop and implement standard operational standards to operate vehicles by advocating best practices in Depot.
- with depot head and maintenance responsible for the selection of appropriate vehicles, selection maintenance vendor, and making sure that they are in good shape to carry out their functions.
- Monitor and ensure the routine and need-based maintenance of the vehicles in conjunction with maintenance and driver.
- Track and analyze the vehicles-wise cost of fueling, maintenance, and other recurring expenses pertaining to running of the fleet.
- To hire, train and supervise depot Driver to comply with company business process.
- To hire with due diligence external transporters to deliver customer orders in all Depot
- Be an ambassador for the company by being a role model for living our values, as evident from 360 DNA reviews
|Skills/ Qualifications||• •||Bachelor from a reputable university, MBA preferable Min 5 years of line experience in SCM and Logistics|
|•||Must have excellent negotiating skills|
|•||Excellent interpersonal and communication skills|
|•||Excellent training and presentations skills, including ability to make formal presentations internal and externally|
|•||Change management skills|
Key • Order Fulfillment
Performance • Delivery Accuracy
Indicators • Truck Utilization
- Logistics cost
If you meet the above requirements, kindly forward your cv in word format to email@example.com using ‘Fleet Manager’ as the subject of the mail.