Our Client a leading food Company is looking to engage an experienced Finance Manager to join their team.
Financial accounting and reporting
▪ Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users (directors) and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) in conjunction with country finance managers.
▪ Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
▪ Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met including withholding payments (CPP, EI), Income Tax, Goods and Services Tax, PAYE,
▪ Handle foreign operations including but not limited to letters of credit, imports, Form Ms, foreign vendor management
▪ Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash for all subsidiaries
▪ Reconcile bank, investment and intercompany accounts for all subsidiaries
▪ Maintain financial records for each project in a manner that facilitates management reports
▪ Ensure that accurate and timely financial statements are prepared in accordance with contract agreements.
▪ Monitor risk management policies, procedures to ensure that program, and organizational risks are minimized
▪ Negotiate with Bank for lines of credit or other financial services as required and appropriate in conjunction with country finance managers
▪ Degree in Accounting, Finance or Management
▪ Minimum of 8 years’ experience in any Industry, QSR Experience is a plus
▪ Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
▪ The ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
▪ Data analysis – Must have proficiency with SQL, Advanced Microsoft Excel
▪ Attainment of a professional accounting designation (ACA, CA, CGA, CMA) from a recognized accounting program and have several years of related senior financial and administrative experience.
▪ Experience with ERP & Accounting systems
▪ Good understanding of foreign operations, fx treasury transactions is a plus
If you meet the above requirement, kindly share your CV in word format to email@example.com with the title of the role as the subject of the mail.