Position: Finance Manager (Remote Work)
Location: Akwa Ibom
Our Client, a leading Agro/Food processing company is looking to attract a highly experienced finance professional who will be solely responsible for raising debt and grant financing and will assist the CEO with equity fundraising efforts.
- Provide strategic recommendations to the members of the executive management team, managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, costing, financial modelling and capital sourcing.
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Arrange for debt financing and equity financing
- Sc. Accounting/Economics/Business Admin or other related courses & ACA or ACCA certified
- Minimum of 7 years’ work experience in similar role. Experience in agribusiness is an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Please send CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com subject “Finance Manager” if you meet the requirements above and you will be contacted shortly after.