Our Clients, a leading FMCG logistics Company is looking to engage a Seasoned Finance Manager to oversee their end-to-end financial activities.
- Developing and Coordination of the commercial processes in all business groups
- Responsible for the commercial implications of the overall business strategy
- Responsible for the key elements of the business in terms of Profitability, invoicing, Cash, Working Capital Management, Control of Fixed Assets and Expenses, and risk management and insurance, Security of Assets and Evaluation of Capital Projects and project monitoring.
- Co-ordinate the processing of accounting data/returns and support the IT department for the Information and Communication Technology strategy of the Business.
- Responsible for the implementation of new accounting software packages.
- Responsible for formulating Credit Control, and Internal Control Policies of the Business.
- Acting as Risk Manager of the division by ensuring adequate insurance cover for all the division’s assets, ensure prompt reporting, follow up and payment of claims.
- Responsible for appropriate management financial reports for decision-making.
- Responsible for budget and budgetary control matters for the business and product groups
Minimum 8 to 10years relevant working experience.
Must be Chartered, either ICAN or ACA
Experience in any of the big fours or Multinational is preferred.
SAP experience is also priority.
If you meet the above requirement, kindly share your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.