Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reports to: Finance Director
Our Client, a global multinational FMCG company is looking to attract a highly experienced Finance Operations Business professional to lead the process of budgeting and forecasting all operational costs of the business while anticipating deviations and defining action plans with the functional heads. This role also STRONGLY involves providing accurate and timely financial analysis (variances) covering month-end and monthly operations reporting.
- Lead or drive improvement projects with Operations teams in order to support the business, prepare recommendations to support decision making
- Animate and forecast Cash and Capex (incl. B, Cases)
- Lead transfer prices process within the regions
- Prepare ad-hoc report analysis
• A First degree in Finance or any other related discipline with at least 7 years’ experience in a similar role and environment (FMCG Manufacturing)
• Autonomy, drive and leadership; Excellent communication and influencing skills with the confidence to challenge status quo
• Analytical skills and attention to detail; Excellent time management and planning skills.
• Fluent in English, speaking French is an advantage
Please send CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Finance Controller” if you meet the requirements above and you will be contacted shortly after.