JOB TITLE: Fast Food Operations Manager
- Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the assigned stores and customised target setting for all stores within jurisdiction.
- Develop an overall business plan, including sales strategies and profit goals.
- Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization
- Monitoring sales performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to Executive Management
- Providing guidance about market trends, developing resources and tracking long term sales data for individual stores, as well as the entire chain of stores assigned.
- Responsible for creating reports, setting goals, and creating revenue forecasts for stores assigned
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient sales operations.
- Remain knowledgeable of key processes, business initiatives and internal resources in order to assist the sales team in accomplishing company goals.
- Identify both struggling and successful sales initiatives and explore ways to improve on sales metrics
- Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management.
- Implementing a sales management process to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned store.
- Provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve the market presence; coordinate with individual Outlet Managers to enhance sales performance.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Consistently ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behaviour aligns with Foodco values.
- Partner with the HR department to ensure the objectives of succession plan are met.
- Develop, train, and contribute to continuously improving the knowledge, skills and abilities of the team.
- Manage a successful sales support team and ensure that the team consistently meets or exceeds daily and monthly sales performance metrics
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
|Required Skills/Abilities: Good communication skills Ability to manage teams Strong interpersonal skills Proven record of meeting sales targets Problem solving skills Excellent sales and negotiation skills Good business sense The ability to motivate and lead a team Initiative and enthusiasm Excellent communication and ‘people skills’ Good planning and organisational skills The ability to work calmly under pressure Good IT, budget and report writing skills Ability to operate quickly and decisively in a fast-paced, demanding launch environment High degree of independence and exceptional work ethic Professional and tactful interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a variety of personalities. Strong leadership and managerial and influence skills Education & Experience Bachelors degree in any business management related field required. An MBA would be an added advantage 10 years’ experience with minimum of 5 years in a managerial position. Experience in sales, marketing or operations in either Retail or FMCG, will be an added advantage. Experience negotiating and forming strategic partnerships; vendor relationships and regulatory bodies preferred. Proven people management skills particularly with team building and transformational leadership If you meet the above requirements, kindly forward your cv in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org|
Job Location: Lagos Nigeria