Role: Demand planning analyst
|Job Summary||Demand Planners part of role in the supply chain process. They use the analytical, marketing plan, and sales data of a company to effectively estimate future product demands. Their duties include planning inventory allocation to all depot, analyzing statistical data, and break down forecasting data.|
|Organization||WGO local company Base: Lagos Reporting line: GM Logistics Direct reports: Demand Planner & Inventory Head, dotted line for SCM Production|
Key Roles/ • Assist in Purchase Request forecast and management activities of company products.
Responsibilities • Develop Purchase Request forecast forecasts based on demand patterns and business trends.
- Make Purchase Request forecast adjustments based on Regional/Depot and products.
- Determine Purchase Request forecasts to support in budgeting and inventory management.
- Provide guidance to Purchase Request planning team as needed.
- Assist in developing and executing Purchaser Request to achieve company goals.
- Perform OFR analysis and determine customer demands.
- Follow company rules and regulations.
- Maintain demand planning systems to improve forecast accuracy.
- Perform root cause analysis of demand issues and provide permanent resolutions.
- Escalate complex demand issues to management for immediate resolutions.
- Determine Marketing and Sales Department for new products and price revisions and communicate the same to Depot Team.
- Work with inventory team to monitor inventory levels and replenish appropriate products.
- Provide Production request updates to management, inventory and sales teams on regular basis.
- Schedule monthly S&OP meetings with all Department as required.
- Monitor management consistency in ensuring consequences for failing to perform and provide feedback
- Be an ambassador for the company by being a role model for living our values, as evident from 360 DNA reviews
|Skills/ Qualifications||• •||Bachelor from a reputable university, MBA preferable Min 5 years of line experience in SCM and Logistics|
|•||Familiar with WMS, SAP preferable|
|•||Excellent interpersonal and communication skills|
|•||Excellent training and presentations skills, including ability to make formal presentations internal and externally|
|•||Change management skills|
If you meet the above requirements, kindly forward your cv in word format to email@example.com using ‘Demand Planning Analyst’ as the subject of the mail.