Title: Consumer Insights Manager
Reporting To: Head of Marketing
My Client, a multinational FMCG manufacturing company is looking to hire a Consumer Insights Manager.
- Lead, support and manage consumer understanding activities for the business.
- Understand consumer motivations, attitudes and habits towards products and deliver actionable insights to execute business strategic projects to achieve growth targets and enhance consumer experience journey.
- Provide strong understanding of consumer and sensory preference by recommending relevant consumer-centric & sensory methodologies and running insightful analysis to the product development team.
- Leverage on insights and macro trends to develop concepts and bringing leapfrog solutions to the category.
- Cross functional collaboration with Sales, Marketing and Product Development teams
- Marketing performance reporting, including KPI performance reports
- Independently design, develop and execute qualitative and quantitative research studies to address business issues
- Develop new, improved and/or more cost effective marketing research tools, methods, and processes.
- Manage research relationships with external vendors and internal partners
- Bachelor or Master degree
- FMCG experience.
- Strong understanding of Nigerian consumer behavior and the ability to translate it into concepts/ product parameters and consumer segmentation.
- Strong knowledge and good skills in both qualitative and quantitative research
- Expertise in current and emergent consumer insights methods
- Demonstrated skill in leveraging insight tools to fuel business growth and open new opportunities
- Demonstrated facilitation skill for ideation, brainstorming sessions and/or focus groups
- Knowledge in innovation process will be added advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
If you meet the requirements above and you would like to be considered for this role, kindly send a copy of your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title above as the subject of the mail.