Position: Consumer Insight Manager
My Client a Premier FMCG distribution company looking to hire a Consumer Insight Manager with strong market evaluation and data analysis skill and core experience in FMCG to manage consumer understanding activities for the Company.
- Understand consumer motivations, attitudes and habits towards products and deliver actionable insights to execute business strategic projects to achieve growth targets and enhance consumer experience journey.
- Provide strong understanding of consumer and sensory preference by recommending relevant consumer-centric & sensory methodologies and running insightful analysis to the product development team.
- Leverage on insights and macro trends to develop concepts and bringing leapfrog solutions to the category.
- Cross functional collaboration with Sales, Marketing and Product Development teams
- Marketing performance reporting, including KPI performance reports
- Independently design, develop and execute qualitative and quantitative research studies to address business issues
- Develop new, improved and/or more cost effective marketing research tools, methods, and processes.
- Manage research relationships with external vendors and internal partners
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Strong understanding of Nigerian consumer behavior and the ability to translate it into concepts/ product parameters and consumer segmentation.
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research
- Expertise in current and emergent consumer insights methods
- Demonstrated skill in leveraging insight tools to fuel business growth and open new opportunities
- Demonstrated facilitation skill for ideation, brainstorming sessions and/or focus groups
- Knowledge in innovation process will be added advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
Forward your CV in word format to email@example.com, with job title as subject of the mail If you meet the requirement, you will be contacted shortly.