Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
I am currently recruiting for a highly skilled & experienced Innovation Manager for one of the leading FMCG Companies in Nigeria to fuel the business growth within West Africa. The candidate is expected to develop the Innovation strategy to deliver short term & long-term commercial objectives, manage NPD/MRO projects, manage Insights & lead the overall innovation process in Nigeria/WA region.
- Development and delivery of Nigeria/West Africa Innovation strategy
- Play a strategic role in identifying “white space” opportunities and develop business cases to support these.
- Bring strategy, consumer insights, white space opportunities for the brand and concepts to life from ideation to commercialization
- Lead and develop the strategic short and long-term innovation pipeline
- Manage and report Innovation KPIs, performance management of projects pre and post launch
- Work closely with the local and global Innovation teams to ensure on time and in full execution of agreed NPD/EPD/MRO
- Schedule and lead project meetings, minutes, follow ups, stakeholder engagement, etc.
- Develop market and competitive analysis leveraging syndicated and propriety data to aid in annual marketing plan development and future innovation plan
The ideal candidate is required to:
Have a degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent
Have a minimum of 6 years’ in-depth Innovation Management experience within the FMCG sector (Either Innovation, Marketing, Category, Insights or Commercial)
CIM Professional qualification is required
If you meet the above requirement, kindly share your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title and Region as subject of the mail. If you have anyone within your network that is suitable, you can as well share referrals.