Job Title: Commercial Finance Manager (Pillar 3)
Reporting to: Finance Director
This position exists to provide direct business partnering and financial support to the commercial business channel mainly pillar 3 (Social Marketing).
- Production of high-quality financial analysis of Pillar 3 daily sales report analysis of both primary and secondary sales
- Responsible to prepare the Pillar monthly management account after WD7 which
- Supporting the SMD in regular business reviews
- Leading on cost reduction initiatives in the commercial channels
- Advising on product pricing and price waterfall management, including financial management of promotional initiatives and marketing schemes.
- Working with the finance director to develop and oversee operational and financial controls procedures and AFB initiatives within the channel.
- Responsible with the SMD to produce a high-quality business cases to support new product launches, market opportunities.
- Support the channel, leading in overseeing the operational performance of key business partners
- Identification of financial risks in the commercial channels, along with mitigating strategies
- Support the channel lead in developing new business opportunities whether this be new channels, new geographies or expansions of product and service offerings in existing channels.
- Qualified / Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA).
- Degree-educated or equivalent.
Experience & Skills
- At leastfive years post qualification, and with relevant experience of management accounting/business partnering in a commercial entity, ideally in the FMCG or pharmaceutical distribution sectors.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution of plans to achieve objective and targets.
- Demonstrated success in formulating policy, development, and implementation of strategies.
- Excellent knowledge of financial management systems and reporting.
- Hands-on experience with computerised Accounting Systems; Knowledge of Sun Systems is desirable.
- Ability to establish and maintain contacts with senior-level government and distributors.
- Experience of working with colleagues in geographically separate locations.
- Able to communicate effectively (both written and oral) at all levels.
- Cross-functional team player.
- Strategic thinker, excellent analytical skills.
- Strong results orientation.
- Excellent leadership and management aptitude
- Interest in public health, particularly sexual and reproductive health.
- Flexibility to operate in a changing environment.
If you meet the above requirement, kindly share CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and use Job title as subject of the mail.