Position: Chief Security Officer
We are currently looking to hire a dynamic chief security officer (CSO) for one of the leading companies in the retail industry in Nigeria
– Ensuring that the company’s security policies comply with federal laws and legislations.
– Working with management to develop and implement an appropriate budget for security programs. – Be able to foster a culture of physical and cyber security awareness that drives behavioral changes within the company.
– Be tech savvy and have excellent analytical skills and the ability to minimize risk to ensure the physical safety and integrity of personnel and company information. – Prior experience managing a unionized environment
The ideal candidate is required to have:
– A bachelor’s degree in safety management, information technology systems, or a similar field.
– 9 years + experience in security or related field in the retail or FMCG sector.
– Proven proficiency in developing physical and digital security protocols and procedures.
– Excellent knowledge of state and federal information security laws.
– Exceptional managerial , interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to lead a team
If you meet the above requirement, kindly share your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as subject of the mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted