Position: Chief Finance Officer
Our Client a leading FMCG Retail company looking to hire a Chief Financial Officer with strong funds sourcing and finance control skills to oversee the financial activities of the Company.
- Serve as a strategic partner and adviser to the CEO on the Company’s financial, budgeting, treasury, risk management and accounting processes
- Develop tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the CEO
- Oversee company’s fundraising and capital structure
- Coordinates strategic, long-range financial and business plans of the Company
- Oversees the smooth and effective running and administration of the accounting and tax compliance functions of the Company;
- Oversees all month-end, quarter-end and year-end management and financial reporting;
- Manages budgeting and business plans in conjunction with all stakeholders and presents same to management for approval;
- Works closely with external auditors during audit process;
- Maintain compliance with legal and company policies.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Economics/Banking and Finance or related field from a reputable institution
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business is an added advantage
- Professional Accounting qualification such as ICAN, ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CISA, CFA (required)
- Minimum of 15 years of experience
- Proven experience raising capital – Required
- Good leadership skills
Forward your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, with job title as subject of the mail If you meet the requirement, you will be contacted shortly.