Position: Category Brand Manager
Our client, is a global FMCG company and are market leaders in the development and innovative manufacturing of a variety of food products within Nigeria and across Africa.
They are currently on an active look out for a suitable candidate as an experienced Category Brand Manager. He/she will be responsible for the product category while delivering category targets, managing full P & L and building all the brands varieties within the category.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, this position will be focusing on the below:
- Develop strategies for new or updated products that could improve their category’s overall performance and work with the marketing team; build partnerships in the industry to promote a category’s products while cutting costs and increasing product sales.
- Analyze data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends while leading projects for innovations and new products development to deliver profitable projects/ new launches.
- Responsible for the pricing and overall promotion of a product category to maximize consumer appeal. Relationships with vendors and product range management will also be part of your duties.
- Liaise with marketing teams to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities of a product category
- Make forecasts for product demand to ensure the sustainability of inventory
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 – 8 years of relevant experience in similar role and industry (FMCG).
- Solid knowledge of category management, marketing and sales principles and must have a commercial mindset and full comprehension of marketing and sales principles.
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to relay and/or drive strategies to important senior stakeholders
Please send CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply, if you meet the requirements above.
Referrals are also welcomed. Thank you.
If you are qualified, please send CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com with subject as Operations Directior’ and you will be contacted shortly after.