Position: Business System Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Our Client, a leading manufacturing company is looking to hire an experienced Business System Manager professional to join their business unit.
Purpose of role
Responsible for ensuring that business ERP systems continue to deliver the value and benefits that were defined for them at conception.
- Connect with manufacturing industry standards, or similar best practices within SAP applications, SAGE business software, Sales force application and development of business cases in identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Liaise with the key functional users and internal control team to ensure that system and process governance assessments operate in a controlled and effective manner.
- Provide technical and reporting support on the SAP ERP and other business systems in the technology ecosystem.
- Manage SAP user authorizations, password reset and other corridor support.
- Maintain business specific master data.
- Act as enterprise business application help desk administrator.
- Oversee the deployment of SAGE line of business application at the company’s’ distribution channels and ensuring adoption and value realization for all relevant stakeholders.
- Project manage the integration efforts between the business ERP (SAP S/4 Hana) and other applications that will be deployed across the business value chain.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology or closely related fields from an accredited College or University.
- 5 – 7 years of proven IT experience in business application management and information systems analysis.
- Previous programming and database management experience will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP business process, SAP ABAP, SAP Fiori /UI5 will be an added advantage.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration will be an added advantage.
- Strategic mind set and strong business intelligence.
- Excellent collaboration, influencing, interpersonal and leadership skills with business/customer focus.
- Great problem solving, analytical and innovation skills.
- Project management skills with ability to drive projects from inception to completion.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to translate complex ideas into simple language for non-technicians.
- Must be good at customer management.
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with job title as subject to email@example.com