Position: Business Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria [Also willing to relocate]
Our Client, a reputable paint manufacturing company is looking to hire an experienced Sales Manager to manage one of their outlets.
Purpose of role
- Responsible for developing and implementing the Customer Management strategies and the Customer Service Policy of the business.
- Directs and controls all customer service functions towards the achievement of the company’s sales and customer service objectives.
- Guarantees that at all times, customers’ expectations are exceeded.
- Develops sales and customer service strategies for the business and ensures that sales and customer service plans are implemented.
- Liaise with the marketing department for implementation of the respective Area Marketing /Sales plan and strategies.
- Implements the Company’s Customer Service Policy in the assigned sales territory.
- Safeguard the equity of the ICI brands & ensures implementation of the company’s Customer Service Policy.
- Agrees and ensures that sales, volume and profit targets are met.
- Assures efficient and optimum distribution of products to customers.
- Ensures compliance by the sales force with the Company’s sales policies and terms of trade.
- Develops and implements a superior customer service culture within the organization.
- Liaise with other departments to provide technical support to the customers.
- Identify and assist in implementation of training programmes for the sales force and customers.
- Collates and promptly disseminate customer feedbacks to the head office.
- Liaise with the Agent to develop Annual Business Plan for the business & writes weekly and monthly sales report on operations.
- Reports on the status of official vehicles, equipment and other assets and liaise with agent to ensure they are in good state.
- Ensures the economic utilization and safety of assets at the Colour Centre.
- Manages Customer information database and generates management information.
- Controls sales expenses and ensures that they are kept within the approved budget.
- Regularly reviews the performance of order taking points and makes recommendations on the appointment or dismissal of order taking points.
- Monitors stock level and report on stock condition and age weekly.
- Ensure prompt request for replenishment based on customers requests and anticipated order.
Qualifications & Skills
- First degree (with Hons) in Marketing, Chemistry, or Applied Sciences with at least 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing management.
- Must possess very good Marketing and Sales Techniques, be good at Supply Chain Management, and have some knowledge of Financial Management and Corporate Finance.
- Must be good at information management, time management, demonstrate interpersonal communication skills, be innovative and creative, be externally oriented, have sound business knowledge, demonstrate self-confidence and integrity and be good at customer management.
- Good negotiation and analytical skills.
- Ability to build and manage relationships with organizational stakeholders; seeking expert advice on a variety of situations or circumstances.
- General knowledge of the uses and applications of MS Office suite; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook etc.
Please send CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com with the Job title as subject of the mail. If you meet the requirement above you will be contacted shortly after.