Position: Brand Manager
Our Client a leading company is looking to engage the services of an experienced Brand Manager to join their team.
Marketing Strategy and Plans.
- Development of Marketing Strategies.
- Implementation of Marketing Strategies and Activities.
- Tracking and Evaluation of Marketing Strategies.
- Gathering of Consumer Data and Insights.
- Analysis of Consumer Data and Insights.
3rd PARTNERS AND STAKEHOLDERS.
- Effective management of Marketing Budget
- Budget forecasting and planning
Functional and technical competencies
1. Planning and organizing, teamwork, strategic and consumer centric,
2. Quality orientation and adaptability, analytical thinking,
3. Drive for results, problem solving, multitasking
4. Managing several competing priorities
- Effective decision making
- Comfortable with ambiguity
Minimum educational requirements and work experience
- English speaking
- Relevant degree in marketing/business.
- Minimum five (5) years of brand management experience in FMCG environment
- Proven excellence in brand management, solid working knowledge of digital marketing, experience in building brands through experiences (events).
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
If you meet the above requirements, kindly share your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as subject of the mail. You will be reached out shortly.