Our Clients, a leading FMCG Consumer goods Company is looking to engage a Professional who will act as an Assistant Brand Manager.
- Carry out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Develop strategies and manage marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- Plan and execute all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
- Assist with product development, pricing and new product launches
- Create and manage promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding
- Manage the budget for advertising and promotional items
- Plan and execute BTL activities in co-ordination with team.
- Co-ordinate with Sales team to achieve targets
- MBA Graduate
- Minimum of 2 years of Marketing experience in FMCG.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, passionate and ready for higher responsibilities at young age
If you meet the above requirement, kindly share your CV in word format to email@example.com with job title as subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.